“Web Engineering in Education” will be organized as part of Workshop at the International Conference “The International Conference on Web Engineering” (ICWE 2021) and invites to participate in discussions on Web-related engineering in education and its various aspects at all levels and in all contexts.
The workshop is aimed at discussing with the professional community the latest achievements in the field of web engineering, the development of intelligent educational resources, web engineering training, and the application of web engineering achievements in the field of education. To develop possible directions for further development of the sphere of education by introducing web engineering capabilities in the following directions:
- Development of intelligent educational resources based on web engineering.
- Monitoring of the digital educational trail.
- How to train individual disciplines in web engineering.
The Workshop may address a variety of topics, not limited to including innovative research in the following areas:
- tools for teaching assistance (intellectual educational resources),
- development of competencies and demand in the labour market,
- course content,
- curriculum structure,
- training methods,
- diagnostic, monitoring, evaluation methods,
- assessments of alternative approaches
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Faculty of Information Technology and Big Data Analysis, Department of Data Analysis and Machine Learning, Russian Federation, Moscow.
- Institute of Digital Education, Moscow City Pedagogical University, Moscow, Russia.
- Abay Kazakh National Pedagogical University, Institute of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science, Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- Institute of Electrical Engineering Slovak Academy of Sciences (IEE SAS), Bratislava, Slovakia. Frank Reidy Research Center for Bioelectrics Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, USA.