ICWE2021 –Registration fees
For each accepted paper (full, short, demo, poster, and PhD Symposium), at least one author needs to have a registration and pay the registration fee. This registration should be done before March 10th, 2021 for having the paper included in the conference proceedings.
For each accepted workshop paper, at least one author needs to have a registration and pay the registration fee. This registration should be done before April 27th, 2021 for having the paper included in the post-conference workshop proceedings.
Registration fee is 100€ for all contributions and includes:
- Admission to the technical program comprising technical sessions, keynotes, tutorials, specialized workshops, and a PhD Symposium, all taking place live online.
If you have multiple accepted papers, each paper must have a separate registration based on the above policy.
Payment of registration fees
- We accept payments by credit cards (Visa and Master Cards) and bank transfer.
- Credit cards payments are processed via an SSL secured payment link at the end of the on-line registration form.
- All bank charges should be covered by the payee. Details about the bank account can be found below and when you finish filling in the on-line registration form.
Register here (for either payment method)
Bank/Wire transfer instructions
Please follow these instructions carefully
- Do not forget to add your paper ID in the transaction title
- Please remember that ALL bank transfer fees should be paid by you or your University
- Please email also a scanned proof of your bank transfer payment to email@example.com
Cancellation of registration
All cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
An administration fee of EUR 50 will be applied to all cancellations made by April 27, 2021. No refunds will be made for cancellations made after.
There will be no refund for no-shows.